Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, September 18, 2006

WEEKEND POSTS

I had a fun relaxing weekend! We went to watch Graham's First Football Game. He is a Calhoun Jet! He did so good. It was really hot out so I left a little early and headed to Mi Casita for some Ice Cold Tea with chips! Mmmmm!












Sunday I went to Church and had a great time. We always have fun in Sunday School with Mrs. Earline and Mrs. Chris. Thanks for all your time with us! You are really special!



After church Granna cooked lunch and I played with Uncle Zach, Anna, Papa, and Granna then I came home for a relaxing evening with my parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i am so late with a note to you on oct23 you can see graham and brandon play football againt each other brandon is on soso colts team see you sunday got you some new cracker for you to try nanny chris jones