Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

THURSDAY

I have had the best day today. I went and met daddy for lunch at the park. We had a picnic lunch consisting of PB&J, chips, Sunkist, pudding, and oatmeal pies. The weather was great and after we ate our lunch we played. Be sure to watch my video of the park.

View this video montage created at One True Media
The Park


Tonight we are going to Bailey's soccer game. We went Tuesday night and had a blast. She is my best friend! I think we are going to pick up my cousin Graham to go with us. I sure can't wait to have popcorn and coke! Stay tuned for pics of the ballgame later.

P.S. Grey's Premiere Tonight (Don't forget)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE PARK. YOU SURE PICKED A GREAT DAY TO GO. IT HAS BEEN SO BEAUTIFULL THIS WEEK. FALL IS IN THE AIR!!!!

JILL

Anonymous said...

Brodie, ya'll look like you are having so much fun! Can I have a P,B,&J sandwich too? Those are my favorite!
love ya,
Aunt Dawn