Miracles: Because they do happen...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

MOM

My mom has had a migraine for 5 days now. Finally yesterday she got some medicine to make her head feel better! My daddy watched me last night while my mama went to sleep. When we woke her up this morning she felt better. We told her that we loved her and sang to her.
Hope you have a happy birthday mom!

Me and Mama were playing in the living room when we saw some turkeys. We knew daddy would be upset that he missed them so we took a picture.



Mrs. Michelle and Rustin came by to see us today. They came to wish my mom a Happy Birthday, bring me a shirt to wear for surgery, and to pray over me. The Freeman's truly are a great family sent from God to help be a friend to our family. The whole shirt thing~my mom reads this morning that I have to have a button up shirt for my surgery and guess what I do not have one. So she was calling all over Laurel trying to find something and Mrs. Michelle came to the rescue. She found me a shirt. Thanks Rustin for coming to pray for me.
You are a good friend!





We are going to Jackson this afternoon so we will not have to drive in the morning. We are going to eat at STIX for my mom's birthday with her friends. I know that we are going to have a great time and we will definitely takes lots of pics.

No comments: