Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WE ARE HOME

We are finally home. My surgery was scheduled for 11:00am and I was not called back until 4:15. Yes you heard right 4:15pm. So they started me at 4:30 and the doctor was out to see my family at 5:15. I really did not like having this done. I have drank about 5 ounces of apple juice and held it down fine. I have opened my eyes a couple of times but I really do not care to even see or talk to anyone. We will post pictures tomorrow and go into more detail but for now just know that I am home and resting. See ya!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

I look forward to seeing pics even though you didn't have such a good day. Glad to know you were able to come home today after surgery and hate that you had to wait soooo long. Also glad to see that everyone is doing okay from surgery and Brodie appears to be healing well.

Anonymous said...

HEY BRODIE!! I AM SO GLAD THAT EVERYTHING WENT GOOD AND YOU ARE BACK AT HOME. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU AND THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR SURGERY FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW. I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING OKAY. KEEP ME UPDATED!!

JILL