Miracles: Because they do happen...

Friday, September 01, 2006

EYE DOCTOR UPDATE

Before my appointment my parents took me to eat at Stix. I love that place. I ate a whole plate of rice and pink sauce.



Here is our cook with all my RICE!!!



Here I am getting my chopsticks ready to eat. I am so smart!
My parents can't even use these things.




After my belly was full, I went to the eye doctor today and he says that there is not that much change so we scheduled my surgery for September 13, 2006. The surgery will be outpatient. I have to be there at 6:00am. and I can't eat after midnight the night before. The surgery will take place at UMC in Jackson. It will only last about 1 hour. I will have to stay a few hours following to make sure I wake up from the anesthesia okay. We had to so many different places after my appointment to get everything set up for surgery. It took forever and I was so hungry, ill, and tired! They had to get my vital signs and a whole bunch of information. I was just ready to go home. Everyone remember to keep me in your prayers for September 13, 2006.


Nurse getting my vital signs!


Really what does she think she is doing?

No comments: