Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

SCHOOL DAYS








I love going to school. We always have such a great time! I am learning all kind of neat things. I am in love with barnes and horses now! I have learned some new words in the last few weeks:bye-bye, mine, book, cookie, cracker, ball, and a couple more that I can't think of this minute. I am walking in my walker so good! I love the computer and my mom needs to get me one a touch screen so I can play at home! Music is awesome especially when I get instruments. I am also loving glueing and cutting paper (because you know I sure like to eat that paper)!We do so many fun things and I meet all kinds of wonderful people. School is GREAT! Oh yeah, don't let me forget how awesome the teachers are too!

No comments: