Miracles: Because they do happen...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

CLEAN UP

Nana came over and helped me, mama, and daddy clean up my room and make it into a Little Boy Room! You know I am about to be 3! My daddy fixed my bed and Nana and mama cleaned out and stored away. We still have a little bit more to do like bring in a new TV so I can watch my movies in my room, get a book shelf for all my books but it looks really good! Thanks Nana for helping us!


I have out grown all of this!

This is my new bed!
Well my old one made into a daybed but it is new to me!



I love my new clean room! It has so much space!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Brodie, if you lived closer, Jonas would love to borrow all those cool toys you have out grown! Look at your big collection. Now you have room to get newer toys! Yeah!