Miracles: Because they do happen...

Friday, September 29, 2006

THURSDAY

Thursday was great! I had a day off! Me and my mom were bums today. Ever now and then you need to goof off it helps the mind and body restore.

We went out to visit MeMe and GrandMac. I tell you what I had lots of cookies and got lots of exercise climbing up all those stairs. Once I realized that I could go up those stairs I did not want to leave.

Lunch at La Fiesta Brava and a stroll around the mall. Long nap while mom scrapbooked some and a snack.

My parents had to attend a dinner so I got to stay with Bailey! I had a blast! We ate supper, played with the dancing frog (My favorite), beat on pots and pans (also my favorite)! Thanks Uncle Mike, Aunt Dawn, and Bailey for letting me stay with you for a while! You are the best!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brodie, I am glad you came to stay at my house. We had so much fun playing, dancing, and making noise. I want you to come back real soon!
Love,
Bailey