Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

SATURDAY FUN

MeMe came over to play with me first thing on Saturday morning. We read all about the Frogs. I had a good time and can't wait to play with MeMe again!


After lunch Bailey came to pick me up for us to go to a Baby Shower for our new cousin.He got lots of new things like clothes, diapers, towels, blankets, and even a horse. I really liked the horse!

Brianne about to SnaP*CrAcKle*PoP*



Me and Bailey are playing with Somer
and then we crawled around like little dogs!
It was so much fun!!!


This is me playing on the horse.
His mouth and tail actually moved!
How cool is that!


Going Home! I love being with Bailey!

How sweet are we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are the sweetest and cutest kids in the whole world!
Dawn