Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!!!


We hope everyone had a Happy Grandparents Day today!

MeMe is in the hospital recovering from back surgery so I sent her a card via email.

Nana and Papa do not answer their phone so we left a message.

I stayed with Granna, Papa, and Anna last night. We had a real good time. We all went to church together today and ate at Granna's.




After we got our belly full me and my daddy played with my new sword and took a nap!


When I woke up I was ready to explore and get in to things. After playing with monkey a little while then I wanted to talk to Nana and Papa to tell them Happy Grandparents Day!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Christie! you are so on top of things. Had no idea that it was Grandparents Day this weekend. Brodie is too cute with his sword. Looks like Brodie also napped a little while watching Disney. Jonas did the same thing at the circus. So much fun though!

Lozada's said...

Today is your birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Christie! Do you guys have anything planned? Going anywhere special to eat? Have a great day and I am thinking of you. Casey