Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

I had such a great Labor Day and I hope you did as well. Papa and Nana made a tricycle just for me. I love it! Now I can ride all day and make my feet move. I swam with Josie, Wyatt, Graham, Kate, Kristen, Mama, and Polly. You know I love swimming. I also ate BUNCHES and BUNCHES! My favorite thing was watermelon. Today was fun because I got to share it with family and friends. I had so much to share with you today so I thought we would just put it on a video.
I hope you enjoy it!




3 comments:

Lozada's said...

Christie, your life is beautiful. Of course seeing Brodie's little legs push that tricycle melted my heart. Yet, tears again! He is amazing and even more, our GOD has way more power than any of us. Your family is precious and I am so glad you are sharing this with us. Love, Casey

Sarah said...

I wanna see the video and can't get it to appear---maybe it is just me! but I really want to see that tricycle....

Sarah said...

I wanna see the video, but I can't get it to appear---maybe it is just my computer--But I want to see that tricycle....