Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WEDNESDAY

Each day is a little better. We started off just a few days ago that Brodie could not even hold his head. It was just like holding a newborn. You had to make sure you supported his neck and also make sure you are keeping his back straight so the spine is straight. We have learned how to transport him. He is now crawling and has made a few steps each day holding on to one of us. So today is the day to begin therapy! We have 6 months of 5 day a week therapy. Hard stuff but we can do it. Keep us in your prayers and we will let you know about his progress as the days go!


PS~Thanks so much to TJ for setting up time to help me through so much therapy. Mrs. Lindsey will also be helping us. I will also still see Mrs. Robin, Mrs. Sarah, and Mrs. Judy! I just want to thank all of you so much because you are going to have to see me everyday!!!!
oh yeah~I have added pictures throughout our trip to St. Louis so be sure to check them out!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Christie... not sure why, but I don't see the pics you post until a few days later. It could be my computer. I love all the updates and pics that you are sending though. It looks like Brodie is improving every day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an awesome website. Brodie is too precious. I look forward to every day that I work with him!
Mrs. Lindsey