Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, March 05, 2007

INITIAL EVALUATION



IT WENT GREAT!!!! Dr. Park was very optimistic. He said we are making the right decision and thinks he is going to do great. We watched a video on the procedure, talked with the doctor, physican assistant, and the physical therapist. He did good during his physical therapy evaluation except he was focused on the stairs.

We have spoken to the surgery department and he will have to be there at 6:30 and the surgery begins at 7:30. The surgery last 2 1/2 hours but with anesthesia it will be 3 1/2 hours total. I will let you know along the way!

JUST KEEP PRAYING!!!!


Nana took me to the Build a Bear Store and I got to build me a bear for the hospital. My bear has scrubs on . It was really cool. I even got to put his heart in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh and I are praying for Brodie, and you and Chris. Can't wait to hear the great news. Thanks for keeping us posted. Sweet dreams...
Lisa Shoemaker

Lozada's said...

Brodie, you are in surgery right now! OR maybe just waking up from it. Jonas & I said BIG prayers for you this morning..... for you and your parents and your fam back in MS. We are thinking about you and hope you have an easy recovery. Love,
Casey & Jonas

Lozada's said...

Hey guys.... just waiting for you to post. I know you are busy with Brodie's recovery. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Love you all, Casey