Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

NIGHT IN THEPICU

Well once I got in the PICU my Blood Pressure was bottoming out and I would not urinate. So we finally got that under control and then I decided I did not want to lay still and sleep! So I was irritated and it caused my heart rate to go crazy! I got settled down and it was only one nurse to a child so everyone was going to get a good nights rest. We left the PICU at 9 and called to check on him around 9:30. He was not handling the pain med increase very well so they dropped it back down and then I was mad again. So at 9:59 the nurse called my parents and off they went. No sleep all through the night IT WAS GREAT!!!!

This morning they have increased the meds again and I am now handling it ok so Keep Praying for me that I will tolerate all of this craziness! I should go to a room today and be out of the PICU which was so full last night they had to move 6 of us to another part of the hopital and guess who was in the move! MEEEEE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl. Thanks for all of the text messages. I am and will continue to pray for him. My phone will not allow me to send you a text. I have tried and tried. I just wanted you to know that I am here for ya. Love ya, JEN HUDSON
PS Give him a kiss for me!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bro-Bro,
You are a brave boy!!!! And I won the soccer game in your honor last night. I love you and hurry back to Soso.
Bay-Bay

Lozada's said...

Oh my! What a night! I am so sorry that you guys are having to deal with the med issues and Brodie's body reacting to everything. Hopefully it will all calm down today and you guys will get some rest. Thanks for the update! Love, Casey