Miracles: Because they do happen...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

BACK TO SCHOOL

Today was a long day for me! I went back to school. I was not sure at first about leaving my mom but after I got busy playing with my friends I remembered that I have fun at school. I read books, I painted an Easter egg, played on the playground, had some snacks, and even had some music time.





After school we went to Chick-Fil-A with Kolby, Anna Laura, and Mrs. Crystal. After lunch I had MORE therapy! I got to see Mrs. Robin and then Mrs. TJ. I did not talk much for Mrs. Sarah today but when it got time to see Mrs. Robin I just went to talking and telling her and Mrs. TJ all about it. When I finished with OT I was waiting in the waiting room to start PT and I was ready to go. I went to the door to go to the back and sat and waited for Mrs. TJ.
This is me trying to get AWAY!!!! I had a great day at PT today and walked so good in my walker. I think I AMAZE people everyday!!
Hopefully tomorrow we will try to get a video of me walking.

No comments: