Miracles: Because they do happen...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

POST OP DAY 4

I had a great night. I slept most of the night. I had a room mate that was really sick but I slept pretty good for all those people coming in and out.

This morning I had PT at 9:00. I did AWESOME!!!! I crawled, put some pressure on my feet a couple of times, and sat up on my bottom. The therapist was really pleased. I am still very weak but I guess that is what the next 6 months is going to be about~ Getting Strong. I still have some shaking from being so weak but it will get better with each day! I am supposed to go to my room and rest until my next therapy at 1:00!

Yeah Right! No Resting for me! Well I did lay in bed with Daddy and watched my movie and called a few people on the phone but no sleep so when it got time to go to therapy my lunch arrived and also I was so TIRED!!!

I went on to therapy. I was real whiney but did pretty good. I couldn't make it the whole hour but I did make it for 50 minutes or so. I put my braces on and did much better at crawling and tried to walk in my walker but my legs are like noodles (Complete opposite from what they were) so I couldn't make but 1 or 2 steps but maybe tomorrow.

I pretty much crashed after I got back from therapy for a couple of hours and my mom had to wake me. We are trying to pack up because tomorrow we get to start our trip home hopefully!!!

TOMORROW'S SCHEDULE
8:30 -10:00 Physical Therapy
I can leave after Physical Therapy

If everything is going well we are going to try to start heading home. I hope to make it to Southhaven Mississippi. NOT SURE how far we will be able to travel especially since Brodie will have such a long physical therapy appointment.

OH YEAH~ DON"T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS TONIGHT~ SPRING FORWARD!!!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Just thinking of you guys right now.... you should be packing your vehicle and rolling out of St. Louis soon or maybe have already left. I hope the ride home is smooth and Brodie sleeps most of the way. I am sure he is exhausted from therapy this morning. Look forward to hearing from you guys once you get back to MS.