Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lots of Visitors

I had lots of visitors today and tonight. Everyone wants to see you know who (ME)!!!!
I am so popular! (HaHa~ Just Kidding)

Aunt Dawn and Bailey came over and brought me a basket (and bag) full of munchies! Popcorn, candy, crackers (you know all my FAVS) along with lots of hugs and kisses. I can't wait to get back so I can go to Bailey's soccer games (I have been missing them lately), play, and (oh yeah don't let me forget) see Aunt Becky!



Papa, Granna, and Anna came over and brought supper, and then we played.

They also had lots of hugs and kisses!

Uncle Zach, Sissy, and Kaitlyn came over and played with me too. I got to tell them Night Night!

Thanks for all my visitors. I sure love it when people come to play with me because I sure get tired of my BORING parents!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU!!!
Uncle Mike, Aunt Dawn, and Bay-Bay

Lozada's said...

okay... so I just watched the miracle slide-show and am boo-hooing. I loved it! Thank you for sharing a piece of Brodie to all of us. I know you endured more than those pictures could tell. I can't believe how far he has come. That was my first time to see his NICU pics and I can't get over how grown he is today. AMAZING! God is our miracle worker and I have faith he will continue to do more in Brodie's life. You guys left this evening, so I am not sure when you will check this again. We love you and are praying hard for Brodie to make a swell recovery! Go Brodie Go! Love, Casey