Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, March 04, 2007

WE MADE IT

We are in St. Louis. We have been shopping at the Galleria, been to the arch, and now we are at my Uncle Tom and Aunt Ann's House having chili with all of her family. I have met tons of new cousins and had the best time playing!!!















We have had a great time and are ready for our evaluation tomorrow. We went over to the Children's Hospital today to find out where to go and what to do so we would be on time tomorrow. I think we are set and I will keep you updated.








I love playing with Nana and eating in her bed.


1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I am checking this blog like 15 times a day looking to hear from you guys. I know you are probably getting many calls from fam/friends. Can't wait to hear how Brodie's eval went today.
Casey