Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, March 12, 2007

MONDAY

We headed out at 7:00 am this morning for SOSO, MS!!!! Brodie did really good riding again but is really tired. We have unloaded the vehicle but of course everything is just sitting around. Brodie has crawled some since we have been home. Michelle, Katye, and Rustin came over and brought us some groceries and played with us for a while. I showed them my scar and they thought it looked great! Papa and Nana came over and rode him on the RI-RI and then in his stroller. Nana and Mama gave me a bath because I had not had one in SEVERAL days. I smell so much better!!! MeMe and Mamaw Crocker came over to visit with me and I showed them my scar and how I can crawl. Uncle Zach came over to see me. I was having to lay down so he rescued me! Thanks Uncle Zach. Granna and Papa came over and brought us a good homemade meal! YUM YUM!!!


So Exhausted!

Brodie has to be up a hour and lay down a hour. If he over extends he just wears completely out and has to refuel.

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

So good to see you guys are already at home from a safe trip there and back. I know Brodie is glad to be back in his own environment.