Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, August 28, 2006

MONDAY

Who likes Mondays? I think everyone needs a rest after having 2 days off. There is always so much to do on the weekends that by Monday I need a rest. With my mama, NOT A CHANCE! We were awake and on the road so early to go to school. I painted and cut my picture with scissors. I CUT!!! That was my very first time to use scissors. I also said Cut Cut! I am getting so big. Me and my mom had to do some things this afternoon so we stopped by Shoney's and ate lunch with Daddy and Nana. I sat in a booster seat and drank out of a BIG cup. Goooo Meeee! My mom and dad think I am big stuff.

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I knew it wouldn't be long before your momma was back in business. Glad to see some wkend pics! Looking cute as ever! Been a LONG time since I have eaten at a Shoney's! How fun is that!