Miracles: Because they do happen...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

HAPPY AUGUST


WoW! It is already August. Just the other day it was Happy July and I was mad at my mom about the batteries in my monkey! The monkey is still dancing by the way. Just in case anyone wanted to know! I had a really good day today and hope you did as well. I got to play with Bailey today and yes my mom forgot the camera again. I have another play date for Thursday. It is lots of fun to chase Bailey around and try to BITE her. The faster she runs the faster I go!
Anyway Splish Splashing Away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brodie, Andrew can't wait until he's old enough to take big boy baths like you! We love watching you grow and progress every day. We think you're *so* cute.

Love, Melissa & Andrew

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro-Bro, i had a GREAT time playing with you too! we have so much fun together! see you soon!
i love you,
bailey

Anonymous said...

Brodie.. what's up man.. it is awesome that i found this blog so i can watch you grow while i am in Starkville. Your mom is awesome for helping you keep this up.. keep going strong buddy..
much love,
Seth