Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, August 28, 2006

BUSY WEEKEND

It has been so long since I have had anything new but I have just been so busy. You know me!!! Well Saturday MeMe came to play with me and daddy. We had a really good time. The rest of the day I just played with my mama. I even tore my monkey off of the piano. It was so funny. Saturday night I went to see Anna for a few minutes. I played with Anna, Granna, and Papa. We also had a good time. Sunday I went to church and played with Andrew and Annaka. We sang songs and listen to Bible stories. Then I went to eat lunch with GrandMac and MeMe. After stuffing our faces I had to go to 2 baby showers. WoW what fun! Presents galore and none for me! What were they thinking? I played with Nana and Papa for a little while and rested then came home to rest for a big week.

No comments: