Miracles: Because they do happen...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MONDAY MORNING BRIGHT AND EARLY

My mama wants me and my daddy to wake up so early on Monday mornings. All we want to do is lay in bed and be snuggle bunnies.



We had to be in Hattiesburg at 8:00am to speak to Mississippi Power about my life and tell them how much we appreciate all their financial support to United Way. United Way is a big supporter in my school, Children's Center for Communication and Development. Thanks United Way for helping me!!! The men that work on our power lines are so nice but they all have really big feet with really big hard boots. BUT THEY LOVED ME! They even took me to see the big bucket trucks.



I was loving the BIG trucks, tool boxes, and all the wires and then I wanted to drive the BIG truck but I got scared my mama was not going to go with me so I began to throw a fit. You know sometimes I do love my mama.


Thanks Mississippi Power for all you do for our community as well as your support to United Way!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I absolutely LOVE the pic of your snuggle bunnies. It is precious to see Brodie all snuggled up under Chris. I am sure this is a moment that you see quite often. Take pics and cherish it. He'll grow out of that stage eventually. And then of course I like the pic where Brodie is crying out for his momma. Isn't it so special to be a momma and have a momma's boy? Jonas will be just like that too!