Miracles: Because they do happen...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ASHLEY


We celebrated Ashley's birthday at Cowboy Jims. It was really fun. I played with Mrs. Cindy all the way there and back. I tried to get Uncle Zach's steak but he was not wanting to share. I got a balloon and hugged and hugged until BOOM and then I got scared because everyone in the place screamed. These girls came around and sang to Aunt Ashley and they even called her "HOT MAMA". After we ate we went back to Mr. John and Mrs. Cindy's house for cookie cake. I was not much interested in cake because there is a HUGE gym FULL of TOYS!!! I had the best time!!!!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Brodie, Jonas has a onesie out-fit with that same weinie dog on it. We love it and wear it all the time. Enjoy your Chez Amie party on Sunday. Hopefully your mom will be able to get you some cute outfits from the party. Love, Ms Casey