Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL


Today was my first day of school! Well you know preschool! My parents are acting so CraZy about this school thing. I really don't understand what the big deal is. It was actually like a jump start day to see our rooms, meet my new friends, and fill out paperwork. I thought I would share how the whole thing went.


This is me with my parents acting so cheesy about me going to school!


This is how I felt about going to school! (Could care less)
I actually went to sleep on the way to school!



Walking to School!


I walked to my classroom and as soon as I got to the door I began to crawl. I crawled to my chair and got in it and I was ready to learn. My mom was so proud of me for knowing what to do when I got to school.


These are my new friends and my teacher.


This is me and Ms. Sarah


Our school is under construction. These are the plans. We got a picture beside it because my new classroom is on the plans. We tried to put on our hard hats and go to work but they insisted that we did not have to work today!


I am ready to GO! LET ME OUTSIDE!!! This is me trying to run over my teacher to get outside. Not a good example for Kolby! (who is watching)


Now you know how my day went at school. I do not actually start until next Monday so everyone be sure to say a prayer for Ms. Sarah over the weekend because she has got Me, Kolby, Sarah, and 1 more little boy. I hope you had a great day!


If anyone would like to buy a Children's Center T-shirt or Tote Bag email my mom because the proceeds go toward the CCCD building and renovation fund.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRODY,

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME AT SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!! KEEP ME POSTED!

JILL

Anonymous said...

BRODY,

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME AT SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!! YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT!! KEEP ME POSTED.

JILL

Lozada's said...

Brodie, I love the step-by-step pics your mom took today about your school. It gives me a good idea of what you will be doing this fall. Your school is soooo cool! And you must be the most popular boy there :)

Anonymous said...

Brodie, Your room is AWESOME! You are such a big boy!! WORK HARD!!
love,
Bailey

Anonymous said...

Brodie,

You are doing GREAT!!! I am sooo proud of you. (I don't know whether someone should tell your teacher that your daddy got expelled from kindergarten - 5 yr. - for trying to get by someone in a doorway - maybe not just yet(:) I'd like to go to see your school one day when they have an open house or something. It looks really cool. And I'd like to order whatever is available to help you get a new classroom.

BIGGGGG Hugs and Kisses!
MeMe