Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

COMPUTER TIME

School Days!!! I love my school because we are always busy doing something. We have music time, story time, play time, outside time, snack time, computer time, and arts and crafts just to name a few. Today we played on the computer and I loved it!!! We are studying all about the farm so today I wore my Down on the Farm overalls. They even have a cow on them. Last night my mom and dad took me out riding looking for cows and horses. Watch me as I go Down on the Farm with my computer game!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi brodie man i need to see some pictures of you at sunday school you done good tonight when beth moore said well well well and you said the same good job keep it up.

love you
nanny chris jones