Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

THERAPY

Thursday I had therapy with Mrs. Lindsey and I did much better with my exercises. Mrs. Sarah came to watch me and play with me too. Oh and guess what I talked in front of Mrs. Sarah. She really liked all the talking I was doing!!! Thanks Mrs. Sarah for coming to see me at Physical Therapy!!!
After therapy I went over to get my new braces. They are all white. I have not got to wear them because I don't have any new shoes yet but once we get a chance to get to Jackson to buy my new shoes I will be wearing my new braces. Oh and I also got these things called Polly Wogs~ they are inserts that will go into my shoe to help transition out of braces. I can start wearing them during therapy and a little at home to get used to those and see if I tolerate them.
Friday I worked with Mrs. TJ and I walked in and out of therapy on my walker and also with the swivel on the legs working. I am having to work alot harder at controlling the walker now and it is more of a challenge but Mrs. TJ says "I am up for the challenge".

No comments: