Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

NANA'S BIRTHDAY







Daddy woke up at 4:30am to get ready to go Turkey Hunting and guess what I thought I could wake up and GO GO too. After Daddy left I stayed awake and my mom was so tired that by 7:30am we were bored and went to Nana and Papa's! I gave her a cool birthday card and it even came with lots of candy!!




We went to Hattiesburg with Nana and Papa and had pancakes for Nana's Birthday Breakfast! After breakfast we went to see Mama Daisy in the Nursing Home and Josie at the Soccer Fields. We finally got back to Nana's and we took a nap. I got to play outside before the rain set in and Nana and Mom rode me around on the tractor and Papa put my swing under the deck so I could swing!





While we were napping, Nana cooked her own Birthday Supper. It was Yummy! After dinner Nana blew out her candle and opened her gifts. All Nana wanted was a good electric mixer and I will show you what Papa gave her (He is so Funny)! Oh yeah and it was wrapped in paper with electrical tape. How hilarious!!!


Do you see it was an electrical cord with a $.99 mixer!!! Well later on Papa came out with the real mixer but this was pretty funny stuff!!! Happy 29th Birthday Nana!!! (AGAIN)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY BRODIE, DO YOU KNOW IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY TO READ YOUR PAGE EVERY DAY. I JUST LOVE U BRODIE AND YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY. I LOVED THE ELECTRIC MIXER. LOVE YOU AND KEEP UPDATING. YOUR COUSIN STEPHI

Anonymous said...

Brodie, your Papa is so funny (and clever)! Tell Nana I said Happy Birthday!
Aunt Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hey brodie, it's your cousin kristen.I hope you can walk the next time I see you.I'll pray so that can happen,love ya!!!