Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

EASTER WEEKEND BEGINS

Easter weekend began with Mamaw Crocker giving me a HUGE basket with a basketball, frisbee, and candy!




We stayed with MeMe Friday Night and we dyed Easter Eggs. I have never done this before and it was really cool. We colored them and then put stickers all over them.




When I woke up Saturday Morning I had a huge Easter Basket filled with a duck that quacks really funny, honeybuns, kit-kats, cars that roll, and some money. Thanks MeMe!!!!



Saturday Morning we went to Nana's Church and had an Easter Egg Hunt! It was really cold. I had to wear a hat! I found lots of eggs and even found some with money inside.


Saturday afternoon we had an Egg Hunt at MeMe's with the eggs we dyed. I love to find the eggs and throw them in the basket not a problem when you use plastic but a slight problem when they are REAL!!! We had a few that were "cracked" but that is alright my dad would just go behind me and eat em!!!






After the egg hunt we had a wonderful meal with lots of good fellowship!


SUNDAY MORNING!!!!
EASTER BUNNY CAME TO MY HOUSE!!!



We went to Church at Nana's and they had a beautiful service! Well we only got to see and hear 1/2 of it because some child was so WILD! I am not going to name any names. (ME) AnYway they had a cross that all of the children but flowers in and it was beautiful. After the service all of the children got a balloon that had a message on them and released them together saying "He is Risen"



The Easter Bunny also came to Nana and Papa's House. He brought me Charlotte's Web DVD and this really cool BIG marshmellow sucker! He brought Papa some chocolate marshmellow candy and I stole one!! SHHHHH!! THANKS NANA AND PAPA!!!!



Playing at Nana and Papa's! MAN that is ALOT of GRANDS!!!!


We went over to the BARN for lunch and I saw ANNA and BAILEY!!! OMG!!!! and lots of other people! The Easter Bunny also came to Granna and Papa's. He brought me a fishing pole, tackle box, and some big boy underwear. Thanks GRANNA, PAPA, ANNA!!!

WE ARE ALL SO TIRED but SO THANKFUL FOR SUCH A LONG GREAT WEEKEND of FOOD, FUN, and FELLOWSHIP!!!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Brodie... Looks like you had a great easter weekend. I love all the pics. It looks like you are doing great in therapy too! Keep up the good work.