Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

EGG HUNT AT SCHOOL

Today was the first day I walked to class. I walked from the truck to my classroom. I did really good except I am not to good at steering just yet but I will get there! Mrs Margaret was telling me I needed to talk to her! I just smiled!!!


Egg Hunt! I walked to my eggs and picked them up. I wanted to crawl but Mrs. Sarah said I don't think so. Keep Walking!!!! I had the best time. I got some eggs with candy in them and I also got some bubbles.




Colby, Sarah, and Audry found lots of goodies too. I think we all had a great time.


Anna Laura loves playing in the wagon while we wait for the boys to finish school.



Playing on the Playground!It was so wet but I really did not care I wanted to slide and play! I had the best time playing on the playground!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brodie, I want to come play on your cool playground! Hopefully we will see you on EASTER!
love,
Aunt Dawn

Lisa said...

Awesome walking, Brodie!

I was telling my husband about his great success with the surgery and we are both so happy for you!

Hope you had a Hoppy Easter!

Mel said...

I'm just visiting your blog for the first time. My 3-year old also uses a CROC. Brodie looks great!