Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, April 30, 2007

SATURDAY FUN!!!

Saturday we had a blast at MeMe's Pool! Just look for yourself!!!


I played with Cade, Kaylei, and Eli~they are all little people ~ and I also played with MeMe, Mom, Dad, Uncle Zach, Aunt Ashley, Somer, Doug, Aunt Genny, Mamaw Crocker, and Kyle!








Sometimes I get tired of being in the pool and I just want to ESCAPE!!!





And sometimes I just want to RI-RI!!!



And sometimes I just want to swim again!!



Saturday afternoon I went to Papa, Granna, and Anna's and spent the night! I ate fish(that Papa caught), hushpuppies, and all that good stuff.






1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I love that you are swimming and riding your bike everywhere. How fun is that!! Mommy got me a pass to our waterpark and I can't wait to go this summer. Last year I was terrified of water, maybe this year will be different!
jonas