Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

MEME'S HOUSE

Tuesday Night we went to stay with MeMe. We ate Pizza Hut and I ate and ate and ate some more. I played with Aunt Ashley and Uncle Zach ~ Well lets rephrase that I was biting Aunt Ashley and watching her run! Oh and we got to watch the new baby's video. HE/SHE IS SO CUTE!!!


Uncle Zach and Aunt Ashley are pregnant (Not sure if we told you)! The baby is getting so big. It's heart was beating so fast and he/she was just a playing and kicking around. Aunt Ashley is still feeling sick so keep her in your prayers. We will have to try to get a picture. It is just amazing how in 2 weeks the baby just doubles! WoW! God is Amazing!


Wednesday we had lunch at MeMe's along with Mamaw Crocker all of her brothers and sisters and lots of aunts and uncles. I ate and ate and ate some more! I don't think my mom has seen me eat this BIG in weeks. She was so proud as usual.


I know everyone knows that my favorite part about going to MeMe's was her stairs but now I have figured out that the elevator is so much better! I don't even have to work to get upstairs in it but the only problem is getting people to take me up and down. I just don't get why it is not SO MUCH fun for everyone else. I sit at the door of the elevator and open and shut my hands which is the sign for open oh and I also yell until someone comes to take me UP!!! Usually it is MeMe to the RESCUE!!!

No comments: