Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

TUESDAY

Tuesday was such a big day. I had my graduation. I stopped by Graham's football practice and he made a touchdown! Goooo Graham!!!!I went to Bailey's soccer game. SHE SCORED A GOAL!!! Oh my gosh it was so exciting! I was so proud of her and everybody else too by the way they were screaming at her. My friend, Landra was on the other team (Mrs. Shonna's little girl) and so we got to see Mrs. Shonna. Landra had made me a cupcake and it was so good! My new cousin, Caleb, was born. He weighed 8 pounds 8 oz. He is so beautiful. He is having a few problems with his lungs so please remember him in your prayers. He is doing so much better already but you know I just don't want him to have any problems so keep praying.

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Get ready Brodie..... your birthday is just around the corner! I can't wait to see your celebration pics.

Anonymous said...

Brodie, you bring me such good luck!
i love you so much,
Bailey