Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODIE

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

BRODIE

3 Years Old!!! What I like to do... I like to do whatever it is I want to do! I am so stubborn but my parents think it is adorable. I get in time out alot lately and I really do not like it!!! I like to bite, pinch, pull hair, and stick my tongue out and blow! I am currently walking in my walker and doing great. I am starting to steer it. I am working on canes and walking with one hand held. I am pulling up on things now but not really cruising furniture yet! My favorite foods are bacon, grapes, rice and gravy, Reeses! My favorite restaurants are anything to do with a Japenese Steakhouse, Chinese, or Mexican! Weird I know! I am really into horses right now and I like to play with my barn. Don't worry I still like the "MONKEY"! I love to be outside doing anything. I also love to be on the GO! GO! GO! If someone opens a door I will crawl out to my bus and pull up on the door because it is time to GO somewhere~anywhere! I love to ride on the golf cart! Which I do not have one I just use all my grandparents. Maybe one day!!! I am attending USM's Children's Center for Communication and Development and loving it. I am a people person and get everyone's attention that I come in contact. My favorite movies are Baby Moves and God Made Animals. I know how to put my hands when I am praying. I am beginning to listen to stories as they are being read while looking at the pictures without going crazy to turn all the pages. I am trying to eat with a spoon but do not really care for my food to be on a plate. I think it should be on the table so I can play with the plate! I know there is a ton of things that I am doing but I really can't think of everything right now so just know that I am the BEST little boy around!

3 comments:

Lozada's said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOdddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you the best 3 year old birthday ever!

Hugs,
Casey & Jonas

Lozada's said...

okay, that message didn't show up all the way! sending you great birthday hugs today brodie. i bet you are snuggled in bed by now. thinking of you. casey

Anonymous said...

Brodie, I think that this was the best birthday yet. I love you, Nana