Miracles: Because they do happen...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

SOUTH MS FAIR

I went to the fair. OMG it was great!!!I loved stolling around looking at all the people and lights. There was so much fun stuff to do. It was awesome. It started raining so we had to leave sooner than I expected but I had the best time. Me, Somer, and Mom had the best time. We ate, talked to people, ate, played games, ate, rode some rides, ate, and that was about it. Oh yeah and we saw the World's Smallest Lady! She was a real person ~ 29 inches ~ 33 years old ~ size 2 shoe! WoW! Oh we also saw a lady that had a snake body! Weird!!!



2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Brodie, my mommy has to take me to the fair. Today is the last day, so this is our only chance. Maybe we can go and eat like pigs, because that is the best part. I am glad that you went and got to ride the train. Mommy will post pics if we go. Later tater, Jonas

Lozada's said...

ok, so we went to the fair and jonas was not in a good mood. I was able to get a couple of cute pics though. i am working tonight and will post them Monday. thankfully he fell asleep and felt much better. we all ate like pigs though. i couldn't get enough grease in my body...or so you would have thought by looking at me! :) casey