Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

SATURDAY

As usual mom forgot the camera. For some reason that is happening more and more like she really has anything to worry about except for snapping pictures of me! Well me, mom, and Nana went to Alexander's Furniture Store in Bay Springs to look for some things for Nana's house. We saw lots of pretty things and I really wanted to get into it. We went to Pizza Hut and I used my spoon the entire time. I only dropped 3 bites to begin with and the rest is in my tum tum! Gooo Meee! This is something we work on all the time. I really do not understand why I have to use a spoon! It is pointless to me. I do just fine picking things up off the table. Later that afternoon I played with Papa and showed him how I can walk on my canes like a big boy. You know only big boys get to walk like me! Saturday night we rode over to Mt. Olive to visit with MeMaw Jo, Aunt Ann, Christopher, Uncle Tom, Aunt Patrice, Aunt Joyce, Brittany, Bailey, and Brooke! We had a good time visiting with all of the Crawford's but especially climbing up and down all of Jo's stairs. WoW it was fun!!!

No comments: