Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

BRODIE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Brodie's Party was a huge success. We had hot dogs, sausage dogs, chips, dips, candy, cake, and candy apples. Almost everyone I know was at the party and I had so many gifts. I loved everything I got. We played on the swing set, had a hayride, played on toys, kickball, horseshoes, and much more. I think everyone had a great time but better yet I know that I had the best time. All I did was crawl around and do what I wanted to do! Yippee!!!

Thanks to everyone who came to my party and for all my gifts. I love them!
Be sure to watch the video of my party!


View this video montage created at One True Media
Happy 3rd Birthday

3 comments:

Lozada's said...

What a cowboy, electrifying, giddy-up, rounding horses, hay-ridin fun time! WOW! Loved all the pictures Christie. The last one is great! You are the coolest cowboy Brodie! You are so stinkin adorable & I loved being able to see all those pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Mrs. Casey

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODIE!!! WOW! 3 YEARS OLD!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY PARTY! LOVED ALL THE PICS!

LOVE,
JILL

Anonymous said...

brodie, i had a great time at your party! you had the coolest stuff to do! ride'm cowboy!
love you,
bailey