Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Surgery Day

We went in the hospital this morning around 6 and they did all of his checks and then put us in a room to wait. If you know Brodie you don't just plan to do 1 thing for several minutes you better have lots to occupy his time. So MeMe pushed me around in the stroller while they were getting my paperwork done. I liked playing in the bed for a couple of minutes then Nana and Papa read books to me and pushed and pulled me up and down the hall in the wheelchair and then the wagon.



The surgery started at 8:30 and ended around 10:45 or so. They said that he would be really sore and swollen and to just take it easy for the next couple of days and guess what we are already hearing "I ride golf cart!"He can't even open his eyes all the way but he still wants to go ride.IMAGINE!!! I have some pictures and will get them downloaded as soon as I can but for now we are safe at home and doing well. I feel the pain medication will start to wear off in a couple of hours so we might be in trouble then but hoping we are going to sail right on through all of it. Thanks so much for your prayers!
We would like to thank everyone for all your prayers. We really appreciate all that everyone does on our behalf. I would also like to extend a special thank you to Bro. Joe, MeMe, Nana and Papa for being at my surgery today and being so loving to all of us. Thanks for all that you do!!!

No comments: