Miracles: Because they do happen...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was filled with going to Granna and Papa's for breakfast and then to MeMe's to an early dinner. We had a great time and were even able to get to bed pretty early to get ready for Santa!





This is me and Anna(Nana) posing for a picture and also me and my mom unwrapping my cup and plate. Granna and Papa gave me a plate to leave cookies out for Santa!





This is Papa holding Emalee Grace. She isn't real sure what is going on but she is still really cute!Brodie getting a little silly with his tongue stuck out to the side!





Then we are off to MeMe's to be with the Crocker family. We had so much food and we all enjoyed very much. Mom ate so many of Aunt Kathy's little pecan pies she think she may not be feeling very well anymore. MeMe sat on the stairs and fed me and Kaylei coke. It was the BEST!!!


Oh my Gosh look at mine and Emalee's horses! Well Kaylei is going to borrow it because Emalee doesn't want to get on right now but she will be ready in a couple of months!

I had the biggest horse Christmas and MeMe's. If there is a toy that exist that comes with a horse guess what I now have it. Thanks MeMe!!!

No comments: