Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, February 24, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

Please remember Brodie in your prayers this week.We are going in Wednesday for another eye surgery. I must say the eye surgery we had last time was one of the worst surgeries we have had to go through but we have talked to the doctor and hopefully a few of the things will be taken care of. We are not sure what time the surgery will be yet. It will be outpatient so we should be home by Wednesday Night. IT will be more intensive than last time because he will be doing more muscles this time. One of the muscles that was done last time was a little over corrected so he will fix that and also work on the muscles under the eyes. So several different muscles compared to last time. Anyway just keep him in your prayers. I promise that I will try my best to keep you guys updated on his progress as each day goes.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't checked the blog lately. So excited to see all of his progression. He is sooo special to me and my family. WE LOVE YOU BRODIE!!!! May your angels watch over you and your mommy and daddy during surgery. MRS. JEN