Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, February 24, 2008

~RODEO~

Brodie was in the Rodeo the Dixie National Rodeo. They have a special needs show during the rodeo and Mrs. Rochelle(hippotherapist) helped us with entering him in the special needs horse show. It was FUN!!! He was in 3 competitions (they actually judged them) and he placed in all 3! I thought that was great. In the contest competition he placed 6th. In one of the walking competitions he placed 3rd and the other he placed 5th. Good Job Brodie!
This is me getting ready to go for the costume contest! I was number 413~
Getting ready to walk in the arena!
Walking around the arena
I won a metal~ I placed 6th!
The 2nd competition~I placed 3rd~
MeMe,Nana, Papa, Uncle Gary and Aunt Kathy all came up to see me win all my metals! Thanks guys for being so supportive!
This is the 3rd competition~ I won 5th
What a day. We had a great time and we are ready for next year.

No comments: