Miracles: Because they do happen...

Saturday, October 06, 2007

UNITED WAY KICKOFF

United Way kicked off their campaign in September and Mrs. Sarah was asked to speak on behalf of the Children's Center! I went with her and of course showed out. I actually did so good on my walker today. I walked from the parking lot inside Target, to the pharmacy, took a rest and then walked all during the meeting and walked all the way to the car! There was a nice lady that worked in Target and heard from a special someone that I liked popcorn so guess what? I got some popcorn. I took it to school with me to share with all my friends.
By the way thanks to all of you who are contributors of the United Way! In case you did not know where your money was going NOW YOU KNOW to help boys and girls like me to learn how to do things just like everyone else! Thanks to all of you!!!

This is my Classroom! I really love it!!!Sometimes I have to get to school before my friends to see Mrs. Judy and I like to go in and try to get in my chair but Mrs. Judy will not stand for it!





No comments: