Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

MY NEW COUSIN


SHE IS A GIRL!!! EMALEE GRACE MOSS
October 13, 2007 4:30am
6 pounds and 4 ounces



She is beatiful!!! She started thinking about wanting to come out and play on Friday morning early but then she decided maybe she would just stay in a while and finally at 4:30 on Saturday morning she decided what the heck I think I want to see my mama and daddy!

I am a great cousin because I tuffed it out all night waiting on her. Although, I did have to have a power nap I finally closed my eyes at 1 am and at 4:15 I heard she was about to be here and I was bright eyed and bushy tailed to see my new cousin!



LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I really expected her to look a lot smaller than this. I can't believe how chubby she is! It looks like Brodie had a really good time at his birthday party. I hate that we missed it. Give Brodie and Emalee a big hug and kiss from me and the boys. We love y'all!
Brianne