Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, February 19, 2007

YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!



Did you look to see how many days are left until my surgery? We are actually going to leave on March 2, after dad gets off work. We are going to drive as far as we can until we are tired. Then on the 3rd we will be in St.Louis!!! Monday the 5th is my evaluation with the staff at St.Louis. We will meet the doctors and everyone that will be associated with my care. Exciting! I know! My surgery will be done on the 6th. (Not sure if am or pm at this point)! I will be in ICU following the surgery through the first night and sent to a room on the 7th. At this point I will have to lay in the bed for 2 days! (YES I SAID LAY IN THE BED FOR 2 DAYS)So all I can ask is that you get to praying about this part! The 3rd day I will start physical therapy and I will be discharged on Sunday the 11th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brodie, Aunt Ashley and I will be praying for you throughout your surgery. We can't wait to see you running accross our pond dam to come see us.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK BRODY!!! I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARENTS!!

LOVE,
JILL

Anonymous said...

Brodie, We are so proud and excited for you! We are PRAYING for you, your mom & dad, your travel, and the doctors, nurses, and therapists. We are ready to get this over with so we can start playing ball, eating popcorn, swinging, and just goofing off!
We love you so much,
Uncle Mike, Aunt Dawn, and Bay-Bay