Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

UP AND BETTER

Papa met me and mom over at Dr. Tibbs' office because had not had any sleep and she had a headache so he came to help out my mom and of course ME! My fever was 101.2 when we got to the doctor's office. My throat was a little red but not much, ears were fine, chest fine, lymph nodes huge! She sent us to the lab to get a white count and it was pretty much normal. She said I was probably fighting a viral infection and the bacteria had already set in so they gave me a rocephin shot and some omnicef for the next 7 days. St. Louis said that it was ok to take antibiotics and that everything was still on but just be sure to only give Tylenol for fever. I guess the shot is helping because now I am crawling around having a good time. Of course every now and then I need to stop and rest but for the most part seem to be better but I am still not eating.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wanted to say hi and wish you good luck in St. Louis.

I drive through Laurel sometimes going to see my in laws in AL.

Brodie is a precious boy!