Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I AM HONORED



Thanks so much for all of the prayers and concerns from everyone.
I would like to thank Soso First Baptist Ladies for such a great basket of goodies for our trip, Taylorsville United Methodist for my anointing prayer, Uncle Zach and Sissy for my George, TJ and Mrs. Robin for my bag of goodies. Tonight at my church, Faith Community Church, they had a special deal for me. There were sandwiches, cookies, chips and dip, and a HUGE cake! Psalm 91 was read over me and also a laying of hands prayer. It was awesome!
I know we are on so many prayer list that I can't even begin to imagine. It feels just like it did when we were in the NICU! (KINDA) What I mean is everyday someone tells me that they have been praying for Brodie! Thank you so much for your continued support and prayers for our family. Only 6 days! Thanks again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brodie, sorry Aunt Ashley and I couldn't make it to your deal at the church. We will definetly keep you in our thoughts and prayers over the next couple of weeks.

Lozada's said...

It never fails that this emotional pregger-self cries at another blog post. I am overwhelmed with your support so I know you have to be. It's such a blessing to see everyone love all over you guys! What a great idea to celebrate Brodie before his Big Surgery! Keep us posted via blog if you can this wkend. I am sure the hospital/hotel has internet access. Love, Casey