Miracles: Because they do happen...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Weekend



I had a big weekend! I went to visit MeMe and GrandMac. I got to play on their stairs and I even got really mad when my mom made me quit. I hit my mom in the face twice! I know not a good boy! BUT I was really mad. I stayed at Aunt Stephanie's on Friday and had a great time. On Saturday we went to the Main Street Festival in Laurel and I rode the ponies! I loved them! It was so much fun. My horse had a cold. He kept sneezing. Saturday afternoon I went to Graham's 6th Birthday Party and it was so much fun. They had two of those outdoor bounce things. One of them had a slide and I loved it. I went to see Granna and Papa later on and had the best time playing with Anna. Sunday was church and I was supposed to take family pictures but I was sooooo tired from the weekend that I needed a nap. After my nap I went over to Graham and Kate's and played on the jumping thing some more. I showed my daddy how to do it. We went over to Nana and Papa's for some home cooked food!!!
YUM YUM it was soooooooo good!






1 comment:

Lozada's said...

wow! Look at you slide. That looks like LOTS of fun Brodie! I have missed seeing you on your site. Glad to see some pics. I sure can't say anything. I haven't updated any pics of Jonas in over a week. I need to get busy!