Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HALLOWEEN

I had a Fall Festival at my house this past weekend and it was loads of fun! Monday we had a school carnival. I had a blast! I played Go Fish, Ring around the Pumpkins, had great snacks, and got my face painted. Monday night I went trick or treating at Mamaw Crockers' and she gave me some really good candy. I got Reeses' and Kit Kats! YUM YUM!!! Tuesday Night I went Trick or Treating in Taylorsville. It was so much fun. My parents pulled me in the wagon and I loved getting all that candy. When the people would open the door I would say "BOO"! So much fun. This video is of all my Trick or Treating!!!

View this video montage created at One True Media
Halloween 2006

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Love all your pics Brodie. I can tell you had a yippeeeee oh' good time.