Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, November 20, 2006

SCHOOL DAYS

I had a great day at school today. I got to walk on Turkey feet and then dance the "Turkey Jig"!!! I painted a turkey, played with play doh, went on a wagon ride, and also did motions to songs. I am doing so good.

OH YEAH! First time for Mrs. Sarah to put me in TIME OUT was today!!! I think it may have broken her heart***I would not listen to what Mrs. Sarah was telling me to do while turning over my table! Sorry Mrs. Sarah!!!


Here are some pictures from last week. I love playing with my friends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Kolby and I go to school with Brodie. We have so much fun together, learning new words, painting, singing and playing. My mom is glad to know the "Moss Clan", they are great!