Miracles: Because they do happen...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

WE ARE STILL ALIVE!!!!


Yes, we are still alive! I know it has been forever since we have posted. We have been so busy and tired! Well lets rephrase that "MoM has been so tired!"What's New? I took some Christmas pictures. I would give you the link to look at them but then your Christmas cards would not be a surprise! Oh Well I may do it anyway it will still be a little different. Oh yeah and I got a new ride! It is yellow with a little red. My old walker was too small so I upgraded. I love it!! It just glides anywhere I want to go. Sometimes I will just go in circles which my parents think is so so so funny.Well that is about all I have been to ever grandparents house over the last few days and got so much attention! You know you are loved when you have as many grandparents as me!!!

The website for my new pictures should be hyperlinked with the title if anyone would like to look at them! It is under B Moss!!


Please be in prayer for Mamaw Crocker! She was hospitalized last week but home now. She had a mini stroke! Today is her birthday and so tonight we are going to have her a small surprise party! Love you Mamaw Crocker!!!
Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I checked out Brodie's pics and they are adorable. It will make good Christmas cards! What is B getting for Christmas anyway?